- Speed Limit: 5 mph for vehicle of any type. You must have a driver’s license to operate any motorized vehicle on the campground.
- Disturbance/Emergencies: Report broken equipment or disturbances at the main office: After hours, use the yellow call box by the main office door.
- Curfew: Your children 12 years and younger must be with PARENTS no later than 9PM. Teens must be with PARENTS by 10PM. It is the parents’ responsibility to know your children whereabouts and safety at ALL TIMES. NO CHILD OR TEEN MAY EVER BE LEFT AT THE PARK WITHOUT AN ADULT IN CHARGE.
- Playground: Hours are 8AM till Dusk. No one is permitted on playground after hours. Parental supervision is required.
- Bicycles: Massachusetts Law – 16 years and under must wear a HELMET. Bikes must be back at site at dusk. Please use bicycle racks.
- Pets: Your pets are welcome, on a LEASH 10 feet in length. Rabies vaccination paperwork is required at check in. Only two pets per site. Do not let your pet bark, leave unattended day or night. Children may not walk dogs without adult. Sorry no Rottweilers or Pitbulls. No pets in play areas, or pool. Please pick up after your pet. We have the right to forfeit your pet camping privileges if we feel the pet is a nuisance in any way, or a safety threat to other campers.
- Camp Fires: Do not move the fire ring, one fire ring on each site only. Fires must be inside the fire ring provided, and be kept low. Please put out fire before leaving your site or going to bed.
- Camp Firewood: Outside firewood is prohibited to be brought into the campground. Forestry officials now understand that this practice contributes to the spread of invasive species such as the Asian Longhorn Beetle or the Emerald Ash Borer. We provide firewood a reasonable price.
- Quiet Hours: 10PM – 8AM. Fires are to be no higher than 1 foot above the rim of fire ring. If you have to be asked to quiet down a second time you will be expelled without refund.
- Water Usage: We operate on wells; please do your part to conserve water. ABSOLUTELY NO WASHING OF CARS OR RVs.
- Swimming Pool: 9AM – dusk. No life guard on duty, swim at your own risk. Children 16 years and younger must be supervised by an adult. Un-toilet trained children must wear swim diapers. Read and obey the rules posted at the pool.
- Camp Store Hours: Peak Season: Sun – Thurs 8AM-8PM; Fri – Sat 8AM – 10PM
Off Season: Sun -Thurs 8AM – 6PM; Fri – Sat 8AM – 8PM
- Check in: 1PM until 10PM. If you will be later than that please make arrangements with Office staff. Late check out must be arranged by 10AM on date of departure.
- Visitor fee: Children 2-16 yrs: $3.00, 8 AM-10PM/DAY; $5.00, 10 PM-12 PM overnight Adults 17 +: $5.00, 8 AM- 10PM/DAY; $9.00, 10 PM- 2 PM overnight.
Number of visitors will be limited by space of your site.
- No refunds will be given for early departures related to bad weather.
We are privately owned and reserve the right to deny or revoke any camping privileges to any registered guest at any time that we determine the person or persons are a disturbance to us, or any of our guests. Absolutely no refunds will be given. Our local police department works closely with us to ensure a safe and peaceful environment. No illegal drugs, firearms, or fireworks are allowed. We are not responsible for loss of personal property or valuables of any kind.