The Mohawk Trail Region is full of history and fun.
Country Aire Campground is a great place to stay while exploring the area.
- Bridge of Flowers Sherburne Falls
- High Ledges Wildlife Sanctuary – Patten Rd., Shelburne MA. 978.464.2712
- Natural Bridges State Park
- Old Deerfield Craft Fair
- Poet’s Seat Tower: Greenfield MA
- Quaker Meeting House: Adams 413.743.1799
- Susan B Anthony Birthplace Museum
- Mohawk Trail State Forest – 175 Mohawk Trail, Rt. 2 – Charlemont MA. 413.339.5504
- Monroe State Forest – Tilda Hill Rd – Monroe MA. 413.339.5504
- Savoy Mountain State Forest – 260 Central Shaft Rd – Florida MA. 413.663.8469
- Western Gateway Heritage State Park. 9 Furnace St. Bypass, Bldg 4 – North Adams MA. 413.663.6312